Use the online form to register your group trip easily and conveniently.
- Groups of 10 or more people with 6 6 or more bicycles and school classes must register at least 10 working days (Monday to Friday) before the start of the journey.
- TUTicket checks the feasibility with the affected transport companies, after which usually receive a confirmation/ rejection of your group registration within 5 working days. Upon approval, TUTicket will issue a specific ID for travel groups.
- The travel group ID must be carried during the journey and presented to the driver or control personnel on request.
- You can buy the corresponding tickets in the TUTicket Customer Center, at the stationary ticket machines and on the buses. Only the KlassenTicket for school classes and kindergarten groups can only be purchased in the TUticket Customer Center.
- You are only entitled to transport if groups have been registered, the corresponding capacity is available and only on the days and on the trains and buses that are entered in the issued ID for travel groups.
- If a registered group trip is canceled or rebooked before the group ticket is issued, a processing fee of EUR 5.00 will be charged.
- If the booked group tour is cancelled later than 3 working days (Mon – Fri) before the start of the trip or if the customer fails to cancel, a flat-rate processing and handling fee of EUR 15 will be charged.
Gruppen müssen spätestens 10 Werktage und max. 4 Wochen vor Fahrtantritt angemeldet werden. Bitte wählen Sie ein anderes Datum.