KidCard (Junior Monthly Travel Card)

  • KidsCards (Junior Monthly Travel Cards) are for schoolchildren and can only be requested through the respective school.
  • The respective school issues the Junior Monthly Travel Card.
  • If you lose your KidCard (Junior Monthly Travel Card), an ErsatzKidCard (Replacement Junior Monthly Travel Card) may only be requested through the respective School.

Upload KidCard-Photograph

Please submit only the necessary passport photograph here. Please ensure that the uploaded image is a recent photograph showing a clear likeness of the applicant (passport photograph or similar). You can upload your photo here.

Please fill in the following information:


You agree that your data will be used to process your request and confirm that you have read the data privacy agreement*

* required information.